Steelco SpA is an Italian company leader in the production of devices and apparatus for the cleaning, disinfection and sterilization specifically designed for the medical, laboratory, research and pharmaceutical industries. Steelco manufactures devices which are able to:
- reprocess medical devices used in outpatient, surgical and endoscopic environments;
- maintain laboratories and research environments protected against the risk of cross contaminations and to offer productive solutions for the sanitization, sterilization and maintenance of animal rooms;
- serving the global pharma industry with washers and sterilization system, compliant to cGMP documentation and dedicated to production materials and end-products;
- effectively manage the cleansing and sterilization of laboratory glassware through highly versatile solutions.
Steelco offers to its clients complete and customized solutions.
The wide range of Steelco products, the efficiency and versatility of the solutions provided meet all customer’s specific needs. A strong capacity for innovation together with a deep market and regulation knowledge have led the company to a significant growth trend. Steelco devices are installed in more than 100 different countries around the world and is directly present in North–America, East Europe and Asia through its commercial branches
- CSSD - Decontamination, CSSD - Sterilisation, Dentists, Industry